Thursday, January 23, 2014

Here I Am

Hello guys, I am back!

I have been MIA and I am sorry I didn't update for 10 DAYS!!!!!

I am going to start off where I left off. Guys, I am proud to say I lost 4 pounds!!!! I am so happy.  I am exercising more and dancing and eating healthier (kinda).  I am doing more arm workouts because I hate my arms. I have been doing Cassey's arm workout videos and they have been making my arms sore. I have also been dancing which works a lot of my muscles. I just turn my iTunes to shuffle and dance to the song that plays. It really has been helping me and I am sweating a lot.

I am trying to lean more towards healthier foods. I have been eating more oatmeal and fruits and yogurt. But today, I had some ice-cream and popcorn….Not proud of that. I am going to go on a junk food free  diet for a month. I have soccer tryouts and I haven't ran in about two weeks because it has been snowing crazy and I have no gym memberships :(. Inside blogilates for the win, haha.

Well, theres my update for today!

Keep moving forward!!!!!!

- Alexis Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment